MY ORDER WASN'T SHIPPED 7 DAYS AFTER YOUR PAYMENT
Please verify that your payment is confirmed and none of the items are back ordered or sold out. If the issue is still there then please contact us via Live Chat or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY WAS MY ORDER PARTIALLY SHIPPED?
There are three reasons why your order was partially shipped
- We have different warehouses, we will not combine them together and will ship from the correct warehouse separately.
- The items are overweight and need to ship in different packages.
- The item is out of production or stock for a long while, we may ship the rest to you 3 first. Usually in this case, we will send email to you.
Please check your email and let us know you would change to other item or get the refund.
WHY IS MY ORDER STILL IN THE PROCESSING STAGE SEVERAL DAYS AFTER ORDER COMPLETION?
If your order is still in the processing stage 48 hours after payment, it means that some items in your order are out of stock. We usually need 2-5 days to restock these items. If you still have concerns about your order, please contact us to check for you directly via Live Chat or email to email@example.com.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY ORDER?
- If the order payment status is “Pending”, you can contact us to help you to change it to “Canceled”
- If the order has already been paid but is not shipped out yet, you can contact us to cancel the order and get a full refund.
- If the order has already been sent out, we cannot help you to cancel the order. You may choose to send back the unopened products after you've received
them and we will refund the money upon our receipt of the returned item(s).
* Please note that “zgeer.com does not pay the return shipping cost on returned items, and we aren’t also responsible for goods lost during shipment when no tracking service has been supplied.” After receiving the returned goods, we will process your refund within 1-3 business days.
MY ORDER IS NOT IN MY ZGEER ACCOUNT.
There are two reasons why an order might not appear in your Order List.
- The payment system encountered an error when you placed the order;
- You placed your order as guest (without logging in to a Zgeer account first).
If you encounter any of the above situations, don’t worry. First, make sure that you have completed your payment by checking your PayPal account for the payment information. Then contact us by providing the transaction ID, invoice ID or your PayPal email address and our customer service center will resolve the issue.